CANCELLED FOR 2020
Hume & Hovell Ultra Checkpoint Information
100 mile, 100 km, 50 km & 22 km
There are 13 Checkpoints along the 100 mile course in addition to the start and finish.
There are 9 Checkpoints along the 100 km course in addition to the start and finish.
There are 5 Checkpoints along the 50 km course in addition to the start and finish.
There are 2 Checkpoints along the 22 km course.
Maps and details of the checkpoint locations and access between them can be found on the course maps page.
ALL RUNNERS MUST REGISTER WITH THE CHECKPOINT OFFICIALS ON ARRIVAL AT A CHECKPOINT AND ON DEPARTURE FROM A CHECKPOINT.
- All check points will have water, sports drinks, gels, fruit and food and will be manned by one or more volunteers.
- Each checkpoint will have a qualified First Aid Person;
- Each checkpoint will have radio contact to the finish line;
- Safety bag checks as per above checkpoint links;
- Bag drops are available at: Mannus Lake CP, Henry Angel CP, The Pines CP, Buddong Falls CP & Coffee Pot CP.
- Support Crews can access Mannus Lake CP, Henry Angel CP & The Pines CP only.